Vista Vape Pen Series (Black)
What is a vape pen?
A vape pen is a power source that heats up vape juice or a vape oil cartridge to produce vapor for inhalation. They’re typically smaller vaporizers that can fit in your pocket or purse and cylindrical in shape – hence the name “pen”.
How does a CBD vape device work?
Vaporisers are made up of four parts:
- Battery: To power your vaping device.
- Atomiser: The heating element inside the device that speeds up the molecules inside the liquid you put in your vape to produce vapour.
- Mouthpiece: The mouthpiece provides the path for your vapour to travel from the chamber into your mouth.
- Chamber: The chamber is the area of the vape that holds your vaping material.
Each vape pen varies, but with most include Infused Amphora vape pens, you fill the chamber with your CBD vape oil or distillate and then press the button to activate it. The atomiser heats the oil to the point where it becomes a vapour for you to inhale it. This action of inhalation lets the CBD enter your bloodstream and start working immediately.
Does CBD vape work?
Vaping CBD is by far the most effective method of taking CBD, because it's absorbed through your lungs into your bloodstream, almost immediately. Vaping also allows you control over finding your best user experience.
How to inhale vape?
It's a simple technique. Once you've inserted your Infused Amphora CBD oil vape cartridge into the vape pen, turn on your vape device battery and inhale by slowly drawing the vapour into your mouth in sip like breaths. Hold the vapour in your closed mouth for a second or two, open your mouth to breath in vapour and once the vapour is in your lungs, exhale.
What are CBD vape benefits?
- Vaping has excellent Bioavailability; Vaping CBD is by far the most effective method of taking CBD, because it's absorbed through your lungs into your bloodstream, almost immediately. Vaping also allows you control over finding your best user experience.
- Vaping is convenient; Vape pens and CBD oil vape cartridges are portable and easily fit into a purse or bag. Visit our Infused Amphora Accessories for sophisticated cases to hold all your vape kit.
- Vaping can be discrete; Vaping and especially vape pens are becoming increasingly more popular, this is because they are typically smokeless, odour-free and come in a range of sizes, subtle designs and shapes to fit your comfort level.
- Vaping is easy; Vape pen use and maintenance are easy to sustain, while vaping CBD vape oil is as simple as inhaling.
The added benefits of Infused Amphora CBD vape oil are the specially created effects-based formulations using only natural organic CBD distillate and flavored and unflavored terpenes, offering safe and positive additions to your health and wellness routine.
How do I know what vape to buy?
With a vast new range of CBD products and devices on the market, the options can be challenging to navigate through. When selecting a vaping device, it's essential to find one to fit your needs and lifestyle.
For everything you need to know and which one to buy, visit our Blog on “The ABC of CBD Vapes”.
Is vaping CBD oil legal in the UK?
YES! CBD oil and vaping CBD oil in the UK is completely legal. However, don’t forget to follow general vape etiquette. This includes observing good manners in social scenarios and spotting and complying to changing policy and permissions to vape in places such as private businesses, restaurants and bars.
Is vape bad for your health?
Although CBD is considered safe, and the World Health Organization has released a report stating that CBD is “well-tolerated and safe for human consumption, you want to know if vaping is a safe delivery method for CBD. Vape has gotten a bad reputation, and unfortunately, it mostly has to do with low-quality, dangerous additives and product knockoffs.
The primary issue that the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) found with vaping is the use of vitamin E acetate to dilute vape liquid. Although Vitamin E acetate is safe for consumption, it has been proven to interfere with normal lung function when it’s heated up and inhaled. Other additives may pose the same danger as well.
At Infused Amphora, we use only Natural-100% Organic CBD distillate and flavoured and unflavored terpenes. We eliminate the additives for you, giving you a pure CBD experience without the added worry.
The secondary issue with vaping is copycats, fakes and knockoffs. That is why it's essential to understand what you're vaping and to make sure you're purchasing from a trusted source that backs up what they claim with credible certificates of analysis from third-party labs.
Where can I educate myself on CBD and vaping?
Check out our “Learn” section for in-depth content on everything related to CBD and vaping CBD, to assist with your questions and keep you informed.
Getting Started: With every purchase of an Infused Amphora Vape Pen you will receive an Infused Amphora CBD oil vape pen powered by Vessel Technology, a magnetic charger and quick start guide.
Battery: All Amphora pens contain built-in rechargeable, non removable 240mAH or 320mAH lithium-ion batteries.
Battery life: Amphora pens are designed for moderate/casual consumers in mind and should easily last a week or longer. Heavy users may find that they need to charge the battery at a more frequent rate.
Temperature settings: Infused Amphora vape devices are designed to power vape cartridges with voltage, not temperature that can be changed based on your preference. The 3 power settings include:
Low 2.8V | Medium 3.2V | High 3.6V
Cartridge compatibility: Infused Amphora vape inhalation devices were designed to try and accommodate most 510 thread vape pen cartridges. We recommended using Infused Amphora cartridges with your Amphora Vape Device as they were designed specifically for the device in mind and contain safe, quality ingredients you can trust.
Infused Amphora CBD Vape Oil Benefits:
- Third-party batch tested for CBD concentration and purity
- Effects based formulations to help you with your lifestyle goals
- Flavoured and unflavored terpenes for added health benefits and a unique flavour profile
- Smooth non-bitter taste.
- Excellent Bioavailability
- All-natural organic ingredients
- No dangerous diluents or carrier oils
Storage: Both CBD vape pen inhalation devices and cbd oil vape cartridges should be stored ideally in a safe place at room temperature, and away from the elements and bumps, drops or scratches. It’s tempting to just throw them in your pocket or purse, but you’ll want your Amphora pen and vape oil cartridges protected. Check out our Amphora vape pen protective case here, for the most stylish and discrete way of stowing away or taking your vape kit with you.