Last updated: July 10, 2020
Infused Amphora, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infused Products International, Ltd.
In this Policy, when we say “we”, “us” and “our”, we are referring to Infused Products International Ltd. (also referred to as “IPI”). When we say “you”, “user” or “individual(s)”, we are referring to the person accessing our Site and App.
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual such as name, email address, residential address and telephone number. Personal Information also encompasses more sensitive information such as gender, age and any other data assigned to an individual.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email, postal address and telephone number. We may also collect details of any transactions made by you through the site or applications; communications you send to us, concerns or comments regarding the site or application. From time to time we may also collect any information you submit from surveys, promotions and competitions we run on the site or application. In the event you choose to respond to, or participate in, surveys, promotions or competitions; technical information from your browser or mobile devices relating to the service you receive and information relating to your real time location may be collected.
IPI collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To validate and complete financial transactions in relation to payments and services you request through the site or the application;
- To analyse and improve the use of the site and applications including research into user demographics and tracking of sales information;
- To collect your real time location to provide location services. This feature will only be made available to you if you chose to opt-in to use it. This information may be shared with third parties for their separate use. You may opt out from allowing further access by us to your location data at any time by selecting the options menu of the application or the settings menu of your mobile device. You can also stop all information collection by uninstalling an application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the application.
- To send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as surveys, promotions or competitions, provided you have indicated that you would like to be contacted for these purposes; and
- To allow, with your consent, selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
- To provide product services and process purchases;
- Enables us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the site;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
When you purchase our product and/or subscribe to services, we will collect your email address. Your email will be used to contact you for the purposes of product information, service updates, and notifications relating to the sites and app. With your consent, your email address will also be used to provide you with information for promotional and marketing purposes. At any time, you can opt-out of email communication from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still contact you for product safety updates.
In order to understand and improve the effectiveness of our email marketing efforts, when we send you a marketing email, we will collect information about whether you open the email, whether you access the link(s) provided and, if you do, what pages you visit on our Site, and also what, if anything, you purchase.
When you subscribe to our services, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, for as long as you continue to use our Site and App. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions or this Policy, do not subscribe to our emails, and/or use our Sites and App.
From time to time we may share aggregate statistics about users of our Site and Applications in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. These statistics will not include sharing any personally identifiable information.
However we may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site or the Application such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks as deemed necessary. Our agents and partners will only use your personal information to the extent which is necessary to perform their functions.
Should IPI undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may also disclose your personal information if legally entitled or required to do so for legal or re (for example if required by law or by a Court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or Applications or the rights, property or personal safety of any person).
IPI will collect only the minimum amount of information that is required to meet these purposes; however, we will also provide you with the voluntary option of sharing additional information (e.g. your geographical location) to enhance your and others’ experience with our site and app.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site or applications.
The cookies we use help us:
- Saves you time from having to login when you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the security of the site
- Personalise our site to your needs
- Continuously improve our website for your ease of use
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your permission)
- Share personally identifiable data to third parties
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.